help please with organized weight loss information

Shelley S.
on 8/4/09 10:13 am - Granite City, IL

I need help please.  I have been requesting approval for almost 9 months now to get a revision but to strange happenings on my inside!  My tummy regenerated above my pouch.  Weird thing.  Anyway, back in January I was denied, I appealed and was denied again.  They said I didn't meet the weight requirements.  Now that I meet all the weight requirements and have all the paperwork they asked for, they have denied me again.  They are asking for proof of an organized diet program.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should submit to them?  I joined weigh****chers for a while, I have been a member to a gym for over 3 years.  Does anyone have any suggestions or help with this?  PLEASE!!!

xoxo,
Shelley

Shelley

He who finds diamonds must grapple in mud and mire because diamonds are not found in polished stones. They are made.

angela B.
on 8/6/09 7:48 am - montgomery, al
Shelley,  
You could submit your weigh****chers enrollment information along with progress notes and weigh-in records with the dates included.  This is similar to what my insurance required.  Gym memberships weren't considered a weight loss program with my insurance carrier.

Most Active