dr.gagner

dana712
on 8/4/09 10:29 am
does anyone know when dr gagner is returning to new york city.   thanks dana
emjayel56
on 8/4/09 10:39 pm - Boynton Beach,, FL
I had surgery in Miami this past February by Dr. Gagner.  He relocated to New York sometime in March/April but there were no definite plans as to where he would be at that time.  Good luck... he is a gifted surgeon.
Kathy H.
on 8/8/09 6:29 pm - Kent, WA
The last email I received from him, he said he was going to announce his decision at the end of March. Yes, LAST March.

It's over four months after that, and as far as I know, he's STILL not communicated any decision. 

I'd already completed all my testing, and was just waiting for his office to review my documents and submit to insurance when he announced he was leaving FL. Had I continued to wait, my pre-op tests would have expired, and I'd be back at square one. As it is, I decided to go with another gifted surgeon. My surgery was on May 4th ... I had no complications ... and I'm now 74 pounds lighter!! YAY!

I hope you hear something soon. I feel SO badly for the folks still waiting for him - I know how stressful that waiting can be.

The best of luck to you!

Kathy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you considered the Duodenal Switch? Information is power.

Most Active