GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/3/09 12:08 am - Fort Worth, TX
Everyone.....PLEASE keep Ramon's neice in your prayers today ( I am posting for him again ) she is in the hospital.    Grateful today for this post and for all the blessings that God has put in my life.    Grateful for my family, OH and other family, grateful for my hubby and his job, my 3 precious sons, my furbabies, my home, my life, health, WLS, support groups, encouragement from others.    Grateful for nice comments from people about my looks, grateful for reality checks, grateful for the nice weather we had last week even though things are heating back up this week I am still grateful for that too.    Grateful for OH and all the wonderful people that I have met through OH.   Grateful for just being alive and waking up this morning.   Grateful for the small weight loss I have had this week....hope it stays off !!!   Have a great day and if you are grateful please reply to this post too.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active