Rose Procedure (Restorative Obesity Surgery Endescope)

punkie112003
on 7/28/09 2:33 pm - West Monroe, LA
Hi just wondering how your revision surgery progress is going? I had a week ago and just wondering how well you are loosing the weight?  Any input would be appreciated.

Anissa
mkeeley
on 10/8/09 3:28 am
Hi Maureen, I too am considering having the Rose procedure.  Can you tell me about your experience, and what your success has been?
ROSIE408
on 2/18/10 4:37 am - San Jose, CA
how did you pay for the rose procedure? and if you pay out of pocket how much? thank you.
kaf675
on 5/4/10 8:17 am
would you please let me know how you are doing sence you had the rose procedure.i am looking into having it done. thanks kathryn
CoachRoz
on 7/22/09 11:45 pm
Hi there,  

The closest site to 
BuffaloNY would be Rockville CentreNY- Dr. Garber at Mercy Medical Center.  He's performed more ROSE procedure than anyone to date.

I hope a revision procedure works out for you.  It's not uncommon to meet people in your situation... Having had gastric by-pass in 2001, I can recall my surgeon talking about newer surgical procedures and what they learned from previous gastric by-pass and stomach-stapling.  

He mentioned doctors knew better now about making smaller pouches and different post-op care.

All the hope for you!
Coach Roz Harris,
Beat Weight Regain w. ROSE Member Group Leader

Bcastil
on 7/22/09 11:58 pm - Grand Island, NY
Wow that would be quite a trip especially when there would be follow-up visits.
Thank you for the information. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
Have a very good day.
Bridget
CoachRoz
on 7/23/09 12:09 am
Did I goof?  You don't live in Buffalo NY?  Hmmm, I think there are two surgeons performing ROSE in Baltimore, but that may not help either.  Let me know :-)

Coach Roz Harris,

Bcastil
on 7/23/09 12:15 am - Grand Island, NY
Yes I do live in the Buffalo NY vicinity.  I actually live in Grand Island Ny.
Rockville Centre Ny is almost 8 hrs away from me.  So it is a long drive. Like I said then there will be follow-up and it is a long trip.
Thanks
Bridget
punkie112003
on 7/26/09 1:16 pm - West Monroe, LA
Have you had ROSE procedure done? I had it done this week and am trying to find others.

Thanks
ANissa
CoachRoz
on 7/26/09 3:22 pm
Dear Anissa, 

I know several people who have had the ROSE procedure and they are doing very well.  I'm sponsoring a telephone support group meeting.

I have not needed a revision WLS, because I've managed weight regain with coaching and thorough food management, plus, I have spurts of good exercise periods. 

Through my journey, I became a certified, professional weight loss coach.  However, I'm not marketing my practice to people on Obesity Help.

What I am offering is a chance to get connected to other ROSE patients on a live, virtual support group meeting.  This weekly coaching meeting is led by Gail and I.  We're both gastric bypass patients turned professional coaches.   

Each call we go through coaching support, success strategies and any important new information/research.  You would have a chance to hear from other ROSE patients.   Then, periodically, I'll bring a surgeon, nurse or other professional to answer technical questions.  

Of course you're invited to jump in with us.  Here's the call in information.  Everything is FREE - the coaching support and the WLS Newsletter.

If you need to reach me, please email/call me directly - 800-535-5732 or [email protected].

Best, 
Roz

The 60-75 min session is held every Wednesday.  We just got started on July 1st and the support will run through December 31.  If the demand is there, I will continue to host them into 2010.  

July 29 at 8 pm (eastern)
August 5 at 6 pm (eastern)
August 12 8 pm (eastern)
August 19 6 pm (eastern)

call:  (218) 486-1600

access code:  726276

Coach Roz Harris,

Most Active