Sclerotherapy in ATL

(deactivated member)
on 7/19/09 9:19 am
Anybody know of dr who does sclerotherapy in Atlanta?

Ruby
3/2005
262/125/145
hi/lo/today
Desiree N.
on 7/20/09 6:40 am - Marietta, GA
I'd love to know!  I'd also like to know if there any doctors that do ERNY as well!

Desiree
tamiowens
on 7/20/09 8:03 am - Smyrna, GA
Dr. Duncan does it at the Atlanta medical Center. (404) 881-8020.
I am having mine done on this Friday July 24, 2006

Sparks
11/2005
240/150/189
(deactivated member)
on 7/22/09 12:08 am
Thanks for the information.  Please let me know how things go for you.  Hobson did my original rny.   I have an appointment to see him in September.  When I saw him in March, he was not too concerned about my weight gain.  I want to stop it before it gets any worse.  I had an endo? thing a while back and was told my stoma is wide open.

I will be praying for you on Friday

ruby
3/2005
262/125/145
hi/lo/today

Ruby
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/09 11:46 pm
Sparks

How did your revision go?  I have thought about you all weekend.  

I hope things are good with you.

Ruby  
tamiowens
on 7/28/09 9:43 pm - Smyrna, GA
It went well!  I've been blogging about it too.  I did have some discomforts, but nothing I didn't expect.  The surgery was quick, the pain was minimal.  I felt the restriction immediately.  Although everything that I've tried to eat causes minor heartbun like pain, jello, broth, soup.  I guess too much sugar and sodium.  But it burns my tummy after a few minutes and I am constantly burping and gassy.  I did stay in the bed this weekend and rested and went back to work on Tuesday instead of Monday.  I could have but I was soo weak I decided to stay home another day.  I have weighed myself and am down 10.lbs.  I was given a prescription for loritab and carafate.  The carafate was pretty expensive about 80 bucks before insurance .
cheryl W.
on 8/27/09 3:51 am - dallas , TX
StomaphyX on 12/07/10
Hello, my name is Cheryl Warren from Dallas Texas. I had the RNY in Sept. of 2006. I went from 252 to 175 at my lowest. I am now at 201. I have an appointment tomorrow with a Dr. Kuhn in regards to the Sclerotherapy. I would love to compare notes with you and also get some pep talk. I have been to 2 different Doctors this year before I found a Doctor that was willing and/or could help me.

Cheryl Warren
Most Active