did I cause damage

Connib
on 7/17/09 1:05 pm - Vernon , Canada
I had open revision surgery (RNY) Apr 30 so I am now 10 weeks out and feeling absolutely aweseome, till today after I moved a sofa I feel like I pulled a muscle or something, 2 inches left of my incision and just under my left breast,  I do not have constant pain but when I reach or stretch its very painful.
Any ideas, I am trying not to panic thinking that I did something really bad.
Thank you
ginau
on 7/18/09 1:51 am - mesa, AZ

Be safe and go have your  surgeon check it out, you might have  pulled on the internal suture and caused a hernia or a simple muscle strain. But your Dr will be able to  tell for sure .. 

Now stop moving furniture before you do more damage !

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Connib
on 7/18/09 5:04 am - Vernon , Canada
Oh trust me I did stop and then listened to hubyy rant for 1/2 hour.
My surgeon is in Seattle but I have a call into them so will see what they say and if I need to head to emergency.
It definatley is not as bad as yesterday.
Thanks
Conni
ginau
on 7/22/09 11:21 am - mesa, AZ
Conni

Are you O.K. ??    send us an update!

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Connib
on 7/22/09 11:30 am - Vernon , Canada
Yes I am ok now. I am sorry I did not get on here sooner but was without the internet for 2 days.
My Dr. called from Seattle and asked questions then seen my gp on Monday and all is well, probably pulled a muscle. Thanks for your support.
Conni
RubyDarkstar
on 7/22/09 11:42 am - Ashby, MA
I did the same thing. I was in pain for a few days, then it went away. My Doc said that I probably broke a stitch (all I did was roll over in bed!) Call your MD!!

Highest 299  Pre 269/surgery 259/ Current 126 Ticker= since sugery

Most Active