death

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/09 1:37 pm - Togo
This is off the topic, but my brother died today from Aids. I am not around my family right now, so ... That's all. I just wanted to say it.

fluffigal
on 7/14/09 1:41 pm - MI
My very, very deepest sympathy to you and your family.
Alycia

286/156/144/155    5'5 1/2"
day pre-surg diet started & highest weight/ current/ dr's goal/my goal
ohcardsmalycia.jpg Century card image by fluffigal
Guilt is the Teacher, Love is the Lesson
Joan Borysenko
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/09 6:32 pm - San Diego, CA
Oh my goodness I am so sorry to hear of your loss...I am sure that is devistating to say the least.  My thoughts are with you...Godspeed.
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/09 9:02 pm - Bayonne, NJ
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find comfort in your memories.
mew6495
on 7/14/09 9:20 pm - MI
 Coconut,

So sorry for your loss.  I hope your heart heals quickly, your mourning passes quickly and you and your families memories of your loved one are joyous ones.

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/09 10:36 pm, edited 7/14/09 10:37 pm - Togo
Thank you all for your replies. It is morning now and the sun is out. Now I feel sad but releived too. He was in tremdous pain. And now he isn't in pain anymore. Being his sister I felt his pain as keenly as if it was my own. I know now that he is okay where he's at. No more pain. It's all over now. It still hasn't dawned on me yet that I will never see him again, or speak with him. He was so funny. He always made me laugh. I love him so. Odd that so many people pass away in the dark of the night.

kindafunny
on 7/15/09 2:24 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Oh no... what a horrible loss and a tragic death.  I will pray for you and your family during this difficult time.  I am so sorry for your loss.

Connie
Every Day Is A Blessing

JROLFSON
on 7/15/09 7:35 am - St. George, UT
Dear Coconut:

I'm so glad that you posted this....It's so very important that we remember on this forum that we are here for each other in more ways than just weight loss journey's....

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this hurtful time...We are here for you.

JR
BungeeGirl
on 7/15/09 3:26 pm - Cary, NC
I'm so sorry coconut! 

My brother died 5 months ago from cancer.  The first few months were just surreal - I was numb, thought about him every single morning as soon as my eyes opened, I just couldn't believe the world still existed without him in it. 

I'm doing much better now.  Time does help. 

Prayers for you and your family.
Vickie PRE-OPS: Take  probioitcs before and after surgery-prevent C-Diff!

(deactivated member)
on 7/16/09 12:44 am - Togo
Yes. I wake up and can't beleive he isn't here in this world somewhere with me. I can't beleive he's not here. He is the first thought i have when i open my eyes in the morning. But I must go on. He would and did, tell me to do that. I loved him so much. There wasn't anybody like him. Not at all. He was my brother. He was my best friend. He was my rock.

Most Active