Recuping after GB surgery

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/09 11:29 am - Phx, AZ
Had my GB out last Tuesday... and am finally on the UPswing!!!  Today is the best I have felt in a long time.  UNfortunately, I have lost 6 lbs in one week due to the surgery, me thinks, and am now 12# BELOW goal.  I liked being AT goal, but perhaps it'll avg out. 

Still tired from the hemolytic anemia... but that's a different issue.  Am scheduled for a Bone Marrow Biopsy in a couple of weeks, and I am MORTIFIED of that... so requested to be SEDATED for it.  Ug ug ug ug ug!!! 

More updates as they happen....
brandyII
on 7/2/09 6:43 am
Good luck to you Lizzie hope things get better for you soon! Nancy
      Revised from Lap band 8/22/07 to RNY 6/11/09   Starting weight 259lbs

JROLFSON
on 7/2/09 6:54 am - St. George, UT
Wow Lizzie...You have really been through it...I'm glad the GB surgery is behind you and I hope everything comes out okay in the biopsy...

Good Luck Girl...

Janie
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/09 8:50 am - San Diego, CA
Glad you are feeling better, Lizzie.  I will pray for you regarding your BM Biopsy.  I am a cancer survivor twice over and have underwent many not-so-pleasant procedures along the way.  Thankfully, I have been in remission since 12/07.  While that might not be the potential issue you are facing...biopsies suck and are super scary nevertheless!  lol

My thoughts are with you, friend.

hugs!!
shele
on 7/12/09 1:07 pm

Hey Lizzie.

I hope you get to the bottom of your problems real soon.  Keep a positive attitude and make sure you are eating well!

Hugs and Prayers!

shele
LiFeLoNg hEaLtH imY GoAl
RNY 5-11-04 280
Lowest weight 174
Highest re-gain 238

erny 3-23-09 (120 common channel

low post revision 190
Current Weight  204

Height 5'6"

GOAL 154 Normal BMI

Most Active