Is dr. gagner coming to New York!!!!

randy S.
on 6/10/09 7:18 am - brooklyn, NY
Is Dr. Gagner going to practicing in New York.  He mentioned something about mis September but did not mention the hospital he will be affiliated with.
Somebody please tell me when and where he is going to be.  He keeps e-mailing his Florida address to me to.  I am desperate for a revision at this point I will not do it with anyone else. 
Dr. Greenubaum (New Jersey) already turned me down because my BMI is only 35 (OMG!!!)and BCBSHNJ probably will not pay for it.
Please ping in!!
Thanx
ALABAMA
on 6/10/09 7:52 am - STONE MOUNTAIN, GA
Late summer.  He is still checking to see where he would like to be.  He has 5 offers.in the new york area.E-mail him to know how things are going.  Glenda
randy S.
on 6/10/09 8:50 am - brooklyn, NY
thanx glenda,
I will e-mail him again but I keep getting the same answer.  I should send all my films and reports from the last 2 months to his address in Florida.
Maybe I will call Weil, Lennox Hill, and Mt Sinai to see if they expect him on their staff.  I hope I do not pi%s anyone off.
dana712
on 6/11/09 5:30 am
i am also looking into a revision,with a good surgeon.can you send me information on dr gagner. thanks dana.
randy S.
on 6/11/09 6:58 am - brooklyn, NY

Dr. Michel Gagner
4775 Collins Avenue, suite 2003, Miami beach, Florida, 33140

I do not have any other info.HIs e-mail is
Michel Gagner [[email protected]]
Good Luck
Dr. Greenbaum in N.J also is an axpert in revisions from RNY.
609-877-1737 Ask for June

dana712
on 6/11/09 7:03 am
thank you.how is this doctor?i had my rny in st lukes roosevelt with dr flancbaum.he is no longer there.i want a revision but dont know where to go,i want someone who is very experienced.    thanks dana
randy S.
on 6/11/09 7:28 am - brooklyn, NY
I am also still investigaating.  My BMI is 35, not high enough for a revision.
Looks like I am going to have a fight on my hands with BCBSHNJ.
Good Luck,
Randy
randy S.
on 12/28/09 4:22 am - brooklyn, NY
Dana have you had the revision yet.  I think I  am going to give up on Dr. Gagner.  Maybe Dr. greenbaum is the way to go.
dana712
on 12/28/09 7:22 am
Hi
No i did not have the revision yet.
I have an appointment with Dr.Inabnet in Mt.Sinai in two weeks.I heard Dr.Gagner is coming to Mt.
Sinai . I am looking into the ERNY. But if i acn do the DS i will go withb Dr.Gagner.
rbb825
on 6/21/09 5:26 am - Suffern, NY
Check into Dr Marc Bessler at Columbia Presbyterian.  He did my RNY which consider a revision since I had previous abdominal surgery - a Lap Nissan Fundoplication which had to be undone before he could complete the gastric bypass.  He is an amazing surgeon.  I am almost positive he does all revisions.

There phone number is: 212-305-4000 (NYC)

Most Active