Revisions i Arizona

dmwilson
on 6/5/09 2:09 am - tucson, AZ
Hi group my name is Diane and I'm 4 yrs. out with the RNY, lost 130 pds. total but have regain 45 pds. "SCARY" . Does any one know of a Dr. in AZ. who preforms revisions for RNY.

Thanks.
JRinAZ
on 6/5/09 6:00 am - Layton, UT
On June 5, 2009 at 9:09 AM Pacific Time, dmwilson wrote:
Hi group my name is Diane and I'm 4 yrs. out with the RNY, lost 130 pds. total but have regain 45 pds. "SCARY" . Does any one know of a Dr. in AZ. who preforms revisions for RNY.

Thanks.
Hey diane!

Congrats on the weight loss.  Y'know the big picture is that you are still way ahead of the game, right?  But, I understand hte panick and need to get it under control.

There are 3 surgeons that I know of that do Revisions:
Dr. Jilario Jaurez at Bridges St Luke's
Dr. Steven Simon and
Dr. Eric Schlesinger

If you're after a DS then you'll want to refer to "their list" at dsfacts.com
All other options can be found here in AZ.

Hey....we're having a big WLS weekend up here.....cancel your plans and join us?

tonight at Abuelos in Chandler 6 pm for Revisions and Highly malabsorptive folks (with Vitalady from www.vitalady.com)  She's coming through town for just a couple of days on her journey to the ASBS convention in Texas.

Tomorrow morning , Sat the 6th, 10:30 a.m. at Banner Estrella hosp.  Support Group with Vitalady

Tomorrrow evening the 6th, 5 pm Potluck  , Mix and Mingle with Q & A  for Vitalady and Dr. Mazaheri (plastic surgeon)

EVERYONE is welcome to all 3 get togethers.

Good luck on your Revision journey!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

dmwilson
on 6/5/09 6:52 am - tucson, AZ

Thanks for the info Joyce, I am so discouraged at this point ,and I really need to get my tool working again. Thanks for your reply.

Diane

Deanne K.
on 6/5/09 1:36 pm - Tucson, AZ
Vitalady iscoming to Tucson on Wednesday evening.  It's way on the east side of town.  If you go onto the yahoo group TUSWLS you can see the address and RSVP.  I am going to go.  I also had a revision and so far I am very happy with it.

Deanne
dmwilson
on 6/5/09 3:15 pm - tucson, AZ
Thanks Deanne, I actually live out east so I will look into it.

Diane
Most Active