Can anyone give me a referral for revision surgeon in FL besides Overcash?

Linda F.
on 6/2/09 1:45 pm - Tampa, FL
I am so frustrated with Dr. Overcash's office staff right now - and their lack of ability to get anything done.  I was in over a month ago and was told that they would get the letter off to the insurance company within a few days.  I just called back last Friday to check to see if they had heard anything from my insurance company - and the office manager said that they hadn't even sent the letter out yet - and as it turns out - she noticed an error in the letter, and it would be another 2 weeks before they could get it out because it would take that long to get it back from the transcribers.  So, to heck with them - now I need to see if anyone can give me another Doctor that does a lot of revisions....and that has a staff that actually gives a damn about their patients.
KRWaters
on 6/3/09 6:04 am - Manteca, CA
Since Gagner left Florida, not sure if there is anyone else. What do you want a revision to? If you are interested in a DS, check out www.dsfacts.com or www.duodenalswitch.com for an accurate list of top DS surgeons. Do not trust the list on OH, it is not accurate. Best of luck.

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

STRIVE TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND DO THE BEST THAT YOU CAN.

Check out
www.dsfacts.com  and www.duodenalswitch.com
 for all the accurate information on the great DS, and find surgeons in your area or around the country or out of the country.

I couldn't have done without all the great peeps on this board.

SW: 234.5     CW: 157   GW: 140 - ish 

Katie_C
on 6/3/09 6:57 am - Land O Lakes, FL
I would look into Tampa General and Dr Murr he is local and they are great. I would call Susan 813-844-7473, his office assistant.

babydog
on 6/7/09 10:44 pm - St. Augustine, FL
Dr. Marema with us bariatrics just did my revision, office staff is really on the ball
good luck
BoxofRain
on 6/8/09 1:29 pm
In South Florida (Lake Worth, outside of West Palm Beach), Dr. Fred Simon of Bariatric Wellness Institute and their team is outstanding and do RNY revisions.
"A box of rain will ease the pain
and love will see you through."   R. Hunter
Most Active