Regaining weight

TriciaN69
on 5/23/09 11:28 pm - Cozad, NE
I have been struggling with gaining the weight.  I am wondering does anyone know of a good surgeon in Nebraska that I could consult with.  I originally had my surgery done in Kansas but that Dr is no longer there.  Any help would be great.  I hate myself right now for letting myself gain the weight I have lost.  Thank you.
April J.
on 5/26/09 11:42 am - Bowie, MD
I don't know any Doctors in Nebraska, but I want you to keep your head up. I felt bad initially until I came back to this website and saw that I was not the only one who gained some/alot of my weight back. Try going on the forum for the state of Nebraska and see what Doctors come highly recommended. Remember, we are all in this together! Keep in touch with me and stay encouraged, there's always revision for that second chance.
~~Sami~~ *.
on 5/26/09 4:48 pm - Jacksonville, FL

Doctor Anthone is a very well respected DS surgeon in Omaha.  Excellent reputation.

Gary Anthone, MD, FACS
Email: [email protected]

Methodist Physicians Clinic
10060 Regency Circle
Omaha, NE 68114
Phone:               402-354-1320       
Fax: 402-354-1323

Lap-Band June 14, 2001. Dr. Rumbaut, Monterrey, Mexico.
Lap-Band removed after 7 years and converted to Sleeve Gastrectomy on July 7, 2008 by Dr. Roslin.  I've had three happy healthy Lap-Band babies.... and one VSG baby.  5 years out from revision to VSG.  Gained 55 pounds in past 5 months, now considering DS. :(

Most Active