Diet Pills

candymarie3
on 5/20/09 10:02 am - Jacksonville, NC
I am currently 3 yrs post op...have gained about 15lbs back.  Im thinking of taking pills if anyone has any input on what works.  thanks 
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/09 2:37 am - AZ
On May 20, 2009 at 5:02 PM Pacific Time, candymarie3 wrote:
I am currently 3 yrs post op...have gained about 15lbs back.  Im thinking of taking pills if anyone has any input on what works.  thanks 

What about bumping up the exercise?

R C
on 5/21/09 12:38 pm - IA
Just from my experience with the prescription Phentermine, I could lose as it zaps your appetite.  I don't like the side effects, I get headaches and insomnia really bad while on it.  And a word of advise,  I took it last year as I got back down to about 15 pound from where I wanted to be, so the PA gave me some to give me a boost.  Well when I went off of them, my appetite was out of control.  I was extremely Hungary.  But everyone is different, I still have some here and my try them next week to see if  I can get things moving again.  Good luck
Kourtney

mskay
on 5/22/09 10:42 am - chicago, IL
yes ive been on them sames pills on and off for the past 5 years and when i gave myself a break from them my appetite go out of control. and i'm nine years out. but everyone is different (true) when i first started them i lost but now a month supply may work for a good seven days without me feeling hungry.
Most Active