Horrible message received by a member

JROLFSON
on 5/18/09 1:00 am - St. George, UT
MWG:

I'm not sure if you saw my second post to Sue? But, I agreed with her and felt it was time to let it go and make nice....Therefore, I deleted my post as a jesture of moving forward, and am concentrating on more important issues such as my upcoming surgery on Wednesday...I don't really need this crap. And commenting on the issues really plays into it....But you know I have opinions just like you....and I will speak my mind just like you....And don't have a problem doing so....just like you....And yes, we have conversed by PM and I like you....and want no issues with you....but it is important that folks who feel they are being maligned can come on here and get the support they need that will help them to stay....So a mistake was made, an apology was given...Okay....Let's agree to let it go....

Janie
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/09 1:06 am - AZ
On May 18, 2009 at 8:00 AM Pacific Time, JROLFSON wrote:
MWG:

I'm not sure if you saw my second post to Sue? But, I agreed with her and felt it was time to let it go and make nice....Therefore, I deleted my post as a jesture of moving forward, and am concentrating on more important issues such as my upcoming surgery on Wednesday...I don't really need this crap. And commenting on the issues really plays into it....But you know I have opinions just like you....and I will speak my mind just like you....And don't have a problem doing so....just like you....And yes, we have conversed by PM and I like you....and want no issues with you....but it is important that folks who feel they are being maligned can come on here and get the support they need that will help them to stay....So a mistake was made, an apology was given...Okay....Let's agree to let it go....

Janie

Janie...

You missed my point entirely.  I agree with you about the support "real" members should be getting here.

My point was that one member is just a ****** on a regular basis.  Nobody says anything to her.  Another member messes up ONE time, apologizes profusely, and a huge deal is made of it.  Even the "Let's let it go" post was still more finger wagging.

My question is simple, why the double standards?

I don't think this is adding to your stress of surgery.  If a mere question on message boards is adding that much stress then if I were you, I wouldn't read message boards. ;o)

Aside from that, how are you doing on the liquid diet?  Losing anything in the meantime?  When do you get here?

JROLFSON
on 5/18/09 1:17 am - St. George, UT
Okay, I guess I was just going for the let's get beyond this and move forward thing, and not reading or taking in the rest...But it's true some folks can say anything and get away with it and some can't....it's like that wherever you go....part of life I guess...fair or unfair....respect and disrespect...

Not that much stress here....Just not what I need right now:):):)

Well on a happier note...Started the liquid diet on Wednesday the 6th and up until Last Friday I was really disgusted as I have really been following it well, and hadn't lost but 2 lbs....I cheated a couple times but still never went over 1000 calories per day...So on Friday afternoon I weighed I was 200 and this morning 195...I weighed in on the 6th at 208...In the last 3 months I had gained 8 lbs as I had weighed 200 for the past 2 years....so all in all...Pretty Good...Thanks for asking....if feels good to be able to say I lost something...

Janie
Most Active