I have a flippin' date! ! !

USAF Wife
on 5/11/09 10:55 am
Oh for the love of everything holy, I got a date! ! !

June 3rd

I have my psych consult on Wednesday (I have to have another done because I've changed surgeons for the revision, plus the husband is deployed), and the visit to the hematologist is on Friday.

I got the call this afternoon at my office, and almost fell out of my chair. I am so elated, and almost cried when the surgeon personally called me today to tell me the good news.

Thank you to all of you for your support. I'm on my way in just a couple of weeks. Out with the horrid band ! ! !

Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Strawberry2
on 5/11/09 11:46 am
congrats
Jo -319h/202l - 240h/237sd/218.5c/190goal
Arnold H. Glasgow

Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.

Mandy_
on 5/12/09 8:15 am - cincinnati, OH
yayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandy, Mom to Jordan (5), Kaida (3) and Luken (born 12/5/09) Army wife!   HW:351 / SW: 328 / CW:149/ Goal weight...what is that?

Lilypie - (Q3jk)

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/09 5:11 am - AZ
On May 11, 2009 at 5:55 PM Pacific Time, Tiffany K. wrote:
Oh for the love of everything holy, I got a date! ! !

June 3rd

I have my psych consult on Wednesday (I have to have another done because I've changed surgeons for the revision, plus the husband is deployed), and the visit to the hematologist is on Friday.

I got the call this afternoon at my office, and almost fell out of my chair. I am so elated, and almost cried when the surgeon personally called me today to tell me the good news.

Thank you to all of you for your support. I'm on my way in just a couple of weeks. Out with the horrid band ! ! !

Congrats to you!!!!

BTW, be sure to ask them to keep your band!  We are all planning (in real time!) a "KILL The Band" party.  We are going to kill them so they cannot spread their evil to others. ;o)

Most Active