Can't understand the lack of revision info for too much weight loss

~~Sami~~ *.
on 5/7/09 2:10 am - Jacksonville, FL
Here's the link to DancingJudge's profile... http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/dancinjudge/  Just scroll back to last year's posts and you'll see all that she went through.  She was on supplemental feedings through a tube directly into her intestines or stomach (can't remember which) for quite some time.   I know reversals for too much weight loss are rare, although they do happen... so her story may offer you some hope.

I also second the recommendation of Dr. Keshishian...he also has an excellent repuation.

If you want to contact Dr. Gagner (Michel Gagner), his email address is gagner.michel  "at"  gmail.com  He's pretty good at responding quite quickly--unless he's travelling.  

Good luck Carol...and please keep us updated.  You will be in my prayers and thoughts.

Lap-Band June 14, 2001. Dr. Rumbaut, Monterrey, Mexico.
Lap-Band removed after 7 years and converted to Sleeve Gastrectomy on July 7, 2008 by Dr. Roslin.  I've had three happy healthy Lap-Band babies.... and one VSG baby.  5 years out from revision to VSG.  Gained 55 pounds in past 5 months, now considering DS. :(

baddgurrl
on 5/11/09 2:29 am - Chino Valley, AZ
Thank you all so much I am still fighting
Most Active