plastic surgery revison to ARMS

debbiel
on 5/1/09 6:57 am - poughkeepsie, NY
Hi..I was wondering if anyone has a revision done to their arm lift and if so, how long did you have to wait,why did you have it revised? and do you have any before and after pic's..Thanks..
~~Sami~~ *.
on 5/7/09 8:57 am - Jacksonville, FL
hi Debbie:

A friend who had her  RNY done back in the 90s had her arms done twice.  She waited about one year and then had them redone simply because she didn't like how the first guy did them.  He left a lot of hanging skin.

You might want to check on the plastic surgery forum.  Might be more responses. :)

Lap-Band June 14, 2001. Dr. Rumbaut, Monterrey, Mexico.
Lap-Band removed after 7 years and converted to Sleeve Gastrectomy on July 7, 2008 by Dr. Roslin.  I've had three happy healthy Lap-Band babies.... and one VSG baby.  5 years out from revision to VSG.  Gained 55 pounds in past 5 months, now considering DS. :(

debbiel
on 5/7/09 12:48 pm - poughkeepsie, NY
Thanks I have alot have read my post. but no one wrote back  I am just going to wait it out and have it done maybe in dec this will be 1 1/2 yrs..Thanks...  mine is not hanging skin its red,ropey wide scars I feel they are a mess. I will wait it out but they are going to fix it for sure... No short sleeves this summer again. But if I had thought about it I would of had my thighs done instead. Oh, well.. Have a nice night... Happy Mother;s Day.. Debbie
Most Active