Revised on 20 April-Outta surgery, doing well

StacysMom
on 4/22/09 4:51 pm, edited 4/22/09 4:57 pm
 Beth, be sure and check out all of your revision options.   I posted some articles/studies from a bariatric journal some time ago.   They go into the different options for revision and the pros and cons of each type.   Here are the links:

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/revision/3886215/Everyone-should-read-this-Revision-Procedures-for-Failed/

and

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/revision/3886208/Great-article-on -RNY-revisions-from-Bariatric-Journal/

Please note that not all types of revisions are available in all areas.   Some people have had to travel to get what they wanted.   Only you know which surgery will be the most successful for you and it's important to educate yourself so that you can make an informed decision.  

Good luck to you, whichever you choose.
mew6495
on 4/23/09 9:41 am - MI
On April 21, 2009 at 9:55 AM Pacific Time, carvelo wrote:
Just a note for those who are interested.  I had my surgery 20 Apr 09 via Laproscopic. I was miserable all day yesterday .  The gas inmy tummy was a killer.  Could not sleep either.  Today is much better.  Alittl esore, but good.   I have a drain in that will stay on until next Wed.  I am hoping to go home tmmorow. Glad it's over with for the most part.I was in surgery for 3 hours.  My stoma as redone and now my RNY is divided not undivided like the first time.

Take care all,

Carmen
 Congratulations carvelo!  Welcome to the loosers bench....again.  I hope it is everything you need it to be.

Good luck.

Most Active