Who Dat Lady?

Cynthia Johnson
on 4/14/09 3:36 am

HELLO, it's me checking in wearing a size 12 dress suit and feeling goooooooood.  Getting close tho my anniversary revision date July 1st.  Would I do it again YES.  No pain in knees, wearing the close I like, and doing ministry.  OH YEAH, God is good.

Continuing the journey and looking to reach goal.  73 more pounds to go.  All the best stay focused.

JROLFSON
on 4/14/09 4:06 am - St. George, UT
Hi Cynthia:

Thanks for the post and CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!!!! I can only dream of having the same success. I am having revision surgery with the same Doc as you did on May 20th. Finally received my approval.

I would love to lose 70 lbs but actually would feel successful if I Iost 50. Thanks again, your story is uplifting and makes my journey a little more exciting. To see your still losing and it's almost been a year.

Thanks again for your post, keep us updated in the future.

Janie
Cynthia Johnson
on 4/14/09 7:15 am
Hi Jani, good to see that your surgery has been approved.  I don't see why you couldn't lose the seventy pounds.  I have five more to lose and I will be back down to what I lost with the RNY. That's without the six miles of walking three times a week.

Thanks for posting and all the best this month.
Cynthia

Deanne K.
on 4/14/09 7:35 am - Tucson, AZ
Cynthia,
Glad to hear that you are doing great.  I am so proud of you from a year ago, look where you have come to.  Big changes, I sure can see the difference.  Need to get together sometime soon.
Deanne
Cynthia Johnson
on 4/14/09 10:52 am
Hello there Lady, good to see you.  It would be nice to see you soon.
Cynthia

Monique H.
on 4/14/09 7:54 am
 OMG!!! I didn't even know who you were until I went in saw the other picture that I'm used to seeing in your profile. You are doing great!!! I'm  that I can have the same kind of results. Keep up the good work.
WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
Cynthia Johnson
on 4/14/09 10:50 am
Hey Girl, you are gonna pass me up!  Just wait and see.  I look forward to catching the dust!!  God Bless keep on believing and praying.

Cynthia

Most Active