Anyone had a revision using Dr. Husted?

Keisha R.
on 3/30/09 1:42 am - Fairburn, GA
I just wanted to know if anyone had a revision from RNY to DS using Dr. Husted as his or her surgeon.  I live in Atlanta and would be traveling to KY if I decide to use him as my surgeon and I would just like some feedback on your experience.  If you were an out of state patient, I would also like to know how you deal with your aftercare; do you use a local surgeon who has experience with DS or do you just fax over lab work to Dr. Husted for review? 
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 3/30/09 3:25 am
There are some, but I'm not sure they will see your post here, so you may want to cross post this on the DS board.
Keisha R.
on 3/30/09 3:27 am - Fairburn, GA
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/09 4:42 am

Just FYI.

The two Georgia DS surgeons will not follow you if you did not have your surgery with them. You can check with them to see if this has changed. And I'm pretty sure neither does revision from RNY to DS.

Good Luck

Batwingsman
on 3/31/09 5:27 pm - Garland, TX
 You might want to ask this on the DS forum ..   Dr. Husted himself just posted to the forum yesterday ...  He had left on kind of a sour note some time back, but is back now and wanting to mend fences ..  

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Keisha R.
on 4/1/09 8:11 am - Fairburn, GA
I posted it on the DS forum the same day, but I really didn't get as many responses as I would've liked to but I am still doing my own research.
Most Active