Need a good Dr in AZ for a revision (possible RNY to DS)

lizp100
on 3/27/09 5:37 pm

After a bit of musical chairs with surgeons.....long story that is so not my fault, I just want some information about a good experience with a revision and what Dr in AZ performed it.

I would like to know what revision you had, and if it was successful.

I have an approval from my insurance now I just need a surgeon.........I'm like a kid with a driver's license but no car!

Fade2Pink
on 3/28/09 9:42 am - Salt Lake City, UT
I haven't heard of a DS revision surgeon in AZ, but please check dsfacts.com and duodenalswitch.com for a list of DS surgeons.  Good luck to you.
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

Kathy H.
on 3/29/09 11:50 am - Kent, WA

Most of us revisions have to travel out of state to find a Dr that 's got both experience in DS **and** revisions. Please choose your surgeon carefully, as an RNY to DS revision is very risky.

This is the list of surgeons that was posted on the DS board several months ago. I found it helpful in finding my surgeon. I'll be traveling from Seattle to NJ for surgery on May 4th for a revision from a VBG to DS.

the best of luck to you...

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/ds/3808137/List-of-DS-Surg eons-Performing-Not-Performing-Revisions/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you considered the Duodenal Switch? Information is power.

Most Active