BAYLEY'S SUPPORT BREAKFAST THIS SATURDAY....WHO IS COMING???

Vivian Prouty
on 3/25/09 2:44 am - Fort Worth, TX
Coffee DrinkerMorning Everyone.....hey....it IS still morning !!!!  LOL   Anyway this saturday is our Support breakfast at Bayley's Cafe in Hurst, Texas.   We have a really great time there.   Everyone is welcome.....whether pre op, post op, non op.    No matter what surgery type, surgeon, or anything else.    All that matters is that you get the much needed support !!!   So if you would love to have breakfast with a group of WONDERFUL people who will support you with all that they have please come and be apart of us.    Drag out those before photos, recipes or whatever you would like to share with the group and come along.   There are no scheduled times for it to end so when you need to leave....feel free to.   Please RSVP to let us know if you plan on coming.     We do have to give Bayley's a head count on saturday AM.    So plan on joining us.   Also if you are on your pre op Liquid diet....feel free to come also and bring along your protein shake or you can ge****er at the restaurant.     Can't wait to see you !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

WHEN AND WHERE:     BAYLEY'S CAFE    HURST, TEXAS   76054         9 AM - ??

109 HARWOOD RD. ( HARWOOD AND NORWOOD...BEHIND 1ST BAPT. HURST ) NEXT TO APPLE ANNIES. 

Don't forget to RSVP.    Hope to see you there !!!!

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active