Baffling...

pepsi98
on 3/16/09 9:18 pm - Norwich, CT
I think I have just discovered that Dawn B has blocked me!!  Also Coconut blocked me a while ago and I asked several times why and got no response.  I have no clue whatsoever why these people would block me.  It's ok I guess...just wish I knew why.
 "The Joy of the Lord is your strength."  Nehemiah 8:10

START:  330         CURRENT:  274.5 lbs         GOAL:  190          TOTAL:  55.5 lbs

StacysMom
on 3/16/09 9:42 pm
 DawnB blocked me too.  I feel it's for the best.   Only she now has a new profile - something like "kittykat7922".  It's very obvious that it's still her.  She's still on there cheerleading for her favorite doc!  LOL  Let her have her fun.  
(deactivated member)
on 3/17/09 5:18 am - AZ
On March 17, 2009 at 4:42 AM Pacific Time, StacysMom wrote:
 DawnB blocked me too.  I feel it's for the best.   Only she now has a new profile - something like "kittykat7922".  It's very obvious that it's still her.  She's still on there cheerleading for her favorite doc!  LOL  Let her have her fun.  

A girl has got to earn a buck, she can't under her usual ID.

Maybe it looks like he has more patients than he does. ;o)

It would be interesting to contact OH, they ban accounts like that by IP address.

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/09 5:16 am - AZ
On March 17, 2009 at 4:18 AM Pacific Time, pepsi98 wrote:
I think I have just discovered that Dawn B has blocked me!!  Also Coconut blocked me a while ago and I asked several times why and got no response.  I have no clue whatsoever why these people would block me.  It's ok I guess...just wish I knew why.

You dare to disagree with them, that's why.  That or you know sentence structure. ;o)

I blocked C-nut a week or two ago and LS as well as Dawn the other day.  The boards sure make more sense now.

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 3/17/09 6:52 am
Coconuts blocked me (or did I block her, hmm) after I commented about her deleting her original question after several people had taken time to type out thoughtful answers to her.

When the OP does that, it make the whole post pretty useless, and is rude to the people that spent their time answering. I'm sure I haven't missed anything useful .
pepsi98
on 3/17/09 7:20 am - Norwich, CT
On March 17, 2009 at 1:52 PM Pacific Time, Bearmom wrote:
Coconuts blocked me (or did I block her, hmm) after I commented about her deleting her original question after several people had taken time to type out thoughtful answers to her.

When the OP does that, it make the whole post pretty useless, and is rude to the people that spent their time answering. I'm sure I haven't missed anything useful .
Thanks Bearmom...it sure does make me wonder though why me??
 "The Joy of the Lord is your strength."  Nehemiah 8:10

START:  330         CURRENT:  274.5 lbs         GOAL:  190          TOTAL:  55.5 lbs

Most Active