ERNY Info Needed

Monique H.
on 3/12/09 2:24 am
I'm really curious as to how everyone is doing as far as losing their excess weight. I had a revision where the doctor bypassed 200 more cm of my intestines, and the doctor's office now says that I have a common channel of 150. According to some who have had this surgery and done a lot of research those measurements don't add up to them. Anyway I lost 22 pounds after a few weeks, but that was because I was in too much pain and too sick to eat. Over the next 2 weeks when I started eating I stopped losing and even went up a pound according to my surgeons scale. Over the next few weeks I went up and down the same five pounds. I've gotten those pounds to finally go away and now over this week I think I've been able to get off 2 pounds. All I'm having to eat is a protein shake in the morning, usually meat and cheese roll ups for lunch and sometimes a snack, and some type of protein in the evening. I may also have peanuts or almonds as a snack throughout the day. I go to the gym and get on the treadmill to walk before I get dressed and head to the pool for water aerobics. My clothes aren't getting any looser and I am really struggling and only lose a few ounces a day and I'm will only be two months out on the 13th. The doctor office said the weight should be pouring off and I don't see it. Do any of you ernyers have any advice for me cause I need it. I am drinking my water and taking my vitamins.
WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
Most Active