Upper GI Results are in... can someone translate?

charleston-mom
on 3/8/09 11:04 pm
That is not what that phrase means. I'm a surgeon's daughter and you are interpreting this completely incorrectly.
pepsi98
on 3/9/09 7:22 am - Norwich, CT
I am the daughter of someone who used to inspect sidewalks, but does that mean I know anything about sidewalks?
 "The Joy of the Lord is your strength."  Nehemiah 8:10

START:  330         CURRENT:  274.5 lbs         GOAL:  190          TOTAL:  55.5 lbs

charleston-mom
on 3/10/09 1:49 am, edited 3/10/09 1:49 am
Actually, I work in the medical/legal field now, so yes, I can interpret these. You will find that often people who grew up with a physician for a father have spent many years working in their office during vacations, etc. and are very comfortable reading medical records. I guess it's sticking to what you know. If your father didn't share any of his work with you however, I imagine you wouldn't. So, yes, it is a possibility you would know about sidewalks if he had shared that part of his life with you.
mipo1
on 3/12/09 1:02 pm - Lowell, MA
Just for the heck of it............. what did your DOCTOR say this meant?  Hopefully you have been able to discuss this with her/him by now
kjaccaud
on 3/12/09 1:04 pm - San Carlos, CA
Not yet.  I have an appointment on the 24th.  I probably should have replied with that bit of info.  Sorry for not updating.

Thank you so much for the info to this point, I will definitely update once I chat with the doctor :-)
Most Active