Finally

Monique H.
on 3/2/09 4:22 am
It moved!! The scale actually dropped 5 pounds over the weekend. I don't want to get too happy, but at least it moved a little. Thank you all for your encouragement and support.
WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
Zee Starrlite
on 3/2/09 6:03 am
Get Happy!!!  Celebrate big time and expect to lose it all. Ya know, nothing magical happens when you lose all your excess weight.  We are still the same person.  Why not enjoy the entire process.

Today I happen to be wearing a size 8 Calvin Klein jeans - it's real nice BUT I still have "issues".  Now I blend in thouugh. No one new suspects I was fat before (good & bad). 

Today, this guy I sort of know walked me from my lunch break (holding onto me the entire time).  He is this big body builder who keeps referring to me as "small" and "little" and get this "tight bodied" and "cute"  Ain't that funny.

Monique I sure hope you get where you want to be - life is different and the same.

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

Monique H.
on 3/2/09 7:45 am
I know I need to just sit back relax and enjoy the ride, but having stopped after 6 months before just really scares me. I just feel like I'm going to be the one it doesn't work for. I will try to relax though. I know I feel a lot better then when I weighed 395 lbs.

Now on to your size 8 Calvin Klein jeans and your body builder, I know both of those feel nice and congratulations on all of your work and success . When I grow up I swear I want to be just like you. Congrats girl!
WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
StacysMom
on 3/2/09 10:39 am
 What wonderful news!   Keep up the good work and help the surgery work for YOU!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/09 12:05 pm, edited 3/2/09 12:06 pm - Togo
That's wonderful! Don't worry. I think you have the right attitude. Just relax and enjoy the ride. 

I know what you mean by feeling like maybe it don't work for you. I kind of wondered about that too since i had my lap band put on, but then just this afternoon i had a 'moment' when it all suddenly became certain to me, and i knew i was going to make it. i was going to get to where i am trying to get to. it was one of those 'moments'. 

you will make it too. 

MsDeniseinPA
on 3/3/09 6:28 am - PA
Great Job!

Keep up the good work.
Most Active