BAYLEY'S SUPPORT BREAKFAST TOMORROW....WHO IS COMING???

Vivian Prouty
on 2/26/09 9:46 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Friday Morning All,

Tomorrow is our support breakfast at Bayley's Cafe in Hurst.   I was wondering who all is planning on coming.    As you all hear me say every month that we have to give Bayley's a head count on saturday AM.    If you are planning on attending please let me know and how many of you will be comin.     If you have never attended it....it is open to ANYONE at all who needs support.    Reguardless of surgery type, everyone is welcome....post ops....pre ops......non ops......anyone in need of support or just want to have a great breakfast with even a better group of people.    You are welcome to come join us for a really great time of fellowship and support.  So drag out those before photos......recipes.......unwanted protein you can't stand....and bring it along to share with others.     I look so forward to seeing you at Bayleys in the AM.
Have a wonderful day !!!   Please RSVP !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

WHEN AND WHERE:      BAYLEY'S CAFE       9 AM - ???

109 HARWOOD RD.  ( corner of Harwood and Norwood....behind 1st Bapt. Hurst. )

Hurst, Texas 76054

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active