OH SUPPORT GROUP "LOSE IT 4 LIFE" TO MEET SUNDAY !!!

Vivian Prouty
on 2/24/09 9:43 pm - Fort Worth, TX
My Support Group "Lose It 4 Life" will meet for the very first time this coming sunday March1st at 3:30 - 4:30 PM at Starbucks   1324 W. Pipeline Rd.   Hurst, Texas 76053.     This is a structure based support group.    The topic this month will be Calcium and the importance of it and the differences.     I am a new OH Support Group leader but I have hosted a support group breakfast for 2+ yrs.    I plan on our meetings only lasting 1 hour since I do realize that everyone leads a very busy life and the weekends are busy for you.   But also as a 3+ yr post op WLS patient I do realize the importance of support in order to be successful with your weight loss and long term maintance.    I plan to share a recipe with everyone every month.....also I will have samples to pass out for everyone to try when they are available to me.   So please plan on joining us and getting in on the ground floor with our group so to speak.    If you would like to join my group.    Go to the groups in the heading above and click on "new groups" and look for "LOSE IT 4 LIFE".    That is my wish for us all is to lose all our unwanted weight for the rest of our lives.    Thank you so very much....God bless you all and hope to see you at the meeting.   If you are planning on coming please RSVP !!!    Have a fantastic week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian Prouty

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active