BAYLEY'S SUPPORT BREAKFAST THIS SATURDAY !!!

Vivian Prouty
on 2/24/09 9:20 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning Everyone,

It is the weekend for our glorious breakfast that is held once a month at Bayley's Cafe in Hurst, Tx.    We meet on saturday morning at 9 AM.     This is not a structured support group but we always have a great time sharing recipes, before and after photos, protein ideas, and anything else that you can think of that might help you on your WL journey.     We always have a great time so if you don't have anything to do but sleep on saturday morning...get up !!!!   You can always go back to bed and get a nap later on.   LOL   And join a fantastic group of people for a very supportive breakfast !!!  Please if you can come RSVP....we have to give Bayleys a head count on saturday AM so we will have enough room.

Hugs and blessings !!! Vivian

When and Where:    BAYLEY'S CAFE     SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28       9 am - ????

109 HARWOOD RD.   ( behind 1st Bapt. Hurst.....corner Harwood and Norwoood )

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active