LOSE IT 4 LIFE SUPPORT GROUP TO MEET SUNDAY !!!

Vivian Prouty
on 2/23/09 7:15 am - Fort Worth, TX
Post Date: 2/23/09 3:11 pm
Hello Everyone,

I am SOO EXCITED my OH Support Group "lose It 4 Life" will meet for the first time this coming sunday at Starbucks  1324 W. Pipeline Rd.  in Hurst, Texas.     I have great expectations for this group.    We will have a recipe of the month each month......samples to share ( when available ) and we will have a topic each month to discuss.    Our support group will NOT be a long one.....I do realize that everyone leads a very busy life and that the weekends are precious to us all....but also as a WLS post op 3 + yrs out....I do also realize the IMPORTANCE of Support Groups in one's life.    We all need lots of support to maintain our weight loss.   I plan to doing my very very best to do that for everyone !!!!   We will have the topic this month of Calcuim.   I am personally bringing my calcium that I use for everyone to try.    It is very good.    SO please plan on joining us and getting my OH Support Group off with a big bang !!!   Thanks so very much and GOD bless you all !!!!    Please don't forget to RSVP and the information is below....if you want to join my group....go to the link below and do so ....I would be honored to have you join us.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/lose_it_4_life_SG/.

WHERE:    STARBUCKS    3:30 - 4:30 PM
                    1324 W. PIPELINE ROAD
                     HURST, TEXAS 76053

I can do "ALL" things through Christ who strengthens me !!!  God will give you complete peace if you will just ask him.   And give him thanks through ALL things.

LOSE IT 4 LIFE !!!
Obesity Help Support Group Leader

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active