Constant Plugs For Dr Schlesinger

(deactivated member)
on 3/16/09 6:13 am
Janie:
Thanks for the nice welcome and I have a real hard time understanding the don't teach us anything new mentality by some, but again maybe it's a troll issue. Anywho...if you go to this link, note it is an OH group link, you can join and read about the procedure you mentioned. Feel free to ask questions on that site, that way I'm not tainting the revision board. It's a non-malabsorptive procedure for those who can not tolerate malabsorption, such as those with osteoporosis or other bone degeneration issues or other malabsorption issues. The DS is a GREAT surgery tool, but not everyone is a candidate.
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/nonmalabsorptivemetabolicsu rgery/

BariRN
JROLFSON
on 3/16/09 6:25 am - St. George, UT
Thanks for the info, I have joined the Group. But while I await my being approved can you tell me if a RNY'er is a candidate for this new revision procedure?

Thanks Again,

Welcome!

Janie
zuzupetals2u2
on 8/11/09 6:53 am - Sedona, AZ
isnt VERGITO just removing the omentum?? Can that be done at the same time a revision to DS is done? I am just reading lots of these forums for now and trying to find a good DS/revision surgeon. I am in AZ but am leaning toward a Dr in CA Keshishian.

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Most Active