Dr. Schlesinger resigned

darnell239
on 2/17/09 9:01 am - Columbia, SC
Hi Everyone,

I know you have not seen me on the forum in a long time!  However, I have my reasons (nothing against the forum).  I received a letter in the mail today stating that Dr. Schlesinger resigned from the practice and did not leave any forwarding address.  Back in August when I had a failed 2nd surgery Dr. Schlesinger talked with me about my situation for 40 minutes by phone (for free).  I remember how informative he was.  Does anyone know what happened?  I was shock by the letter.  If this topic has been covered I apologize for being so late on what is going on.
Deanne K.
on 2/17/09 11:18 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Darnell,
Dr. Schlesinger did resign from AZWLS and moved to a new location and will be re-opening at the former Wish Center location in Tempe and operating under the name of Partners in Bariatric Care at Tempe St. Lukes.   If you want his new phone #, you can check out the AZ Board or PM myself, Dawn B., Jeanna (GinaU), Joyce, Jen and we would all be glad to give you the new information.  I do think that GinaU did post the office # on this forum as well.

This is a positive step forward for Dr. Schlesinger and Dr. Simon who will be in practice together, and I am wishing them well in their new adventure.  
darnell239
on 2/17/09 11:24 am - Columbia, SC
Thanks.  I'm glad to hear everything is o.k. with him.
(deactivated member)
on 2/18/09 4:21 pm - AZ
Hi Darnell,

I received a letter in the mail from AZ Weight Loss Solutions and it has Dr Schlesinger's new address and phone # on it. There is also previous threads of his new office.

ginau
on 2/20/09 5:26 am - mesa, AZ
Darnell

Dr Schlesinger is now more central in the Phx Metro area . a lot easier for people to travel to him. He is about 10 minutes from the airport.  right down the road from  A.S.U.  in Beautiful Tempe Az

Feel free to call him - when ever you need to.   The phones are now up and working ..

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

nydream
on 3/17/09 5:25 am - Las Vegas, NV
can someone please give me his phone nmbr and address the new dr at his old address is very unprofessional and almost a "jerk"i was at the hosp today with a hernia and he wouldnt even come and see me instead gave me a prescription for lortab-what is lortab going to do for a hernia?i would like to go back to dr sclesinger and see a "real"dr instead of a quack!
zuzupetals2u2
on 8/3/09 2:30 pm - Sedona, AZ
thank you so much- I was looking for him too- I almost had it done in 2006 by him & had to cancel & now I have decided to go for the DS - revision from VBG (Fobi pouch) and I want him to do it!! Than you so much!!!

Kristi

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Most Active