OT ... Face Book

cuppyb
on 2/8/09 12:02 am - Fort Worth, TX
Revision on 05/20/15 with
Hello all.

Well since I'm home on lay-off with not much to do, I am finally updating all my profiles and joining different networking sites.  I finally got on Face Book and was wondering if any of my fellow OH friends are on there.   I did find they have a group dedicated to RNY and I joined that site (thanks Hunnybear for the invite). 

If you are please feel free to send me an invite to be your friend; if you email me through OH I can send you my personal email to do the face book invite through. 

Sue

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.- Author unknown

mommypj
on 2/9/09 2:40 am

Facebook will suck you into its vortex of status updates and Wall graffiti... lol

Hi, I'm Paula. I came on this revision board because I wanted to research people who had RNY and then had some kind of revision. or had another type of WLS and then went to the RNY. 

Can you please send me an invite to the RNY group on facebook? I wanted to friend you, but I couldn't find your name anywhere. I guess I have to post mine.. lol.. It's Paula Jarrett Singleton, on facebook. Please add me as a friend and also, if you can, send me an invite to the RNY group. I would love to me a member.

COngratulations on your weight loss so far! I'm a little over a month out and have lost 35 pounds. I am so optimistic about this and am so looking forward to the months to come!

Thanks!

Paula 

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100%"
--Arnold Schwarzenegger

cuppyb
on 2/9/09 3:52 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Paula!

Just sent you an invite to be my friend on face book.  Once you accept I can get you on to the RNY board too. 

Sue

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.- Author unknown

lilnena
on 2/14/09 10:23 am - Amsterdam, NY
You can add me on Facebook - I'm Melissa A. Morales-Simpson (email is [email protected])
I'd like to join the RNY group too - I am converting to RNY from Lap-Band on 2/23!
cuppyb
on 2/14/09 9:13 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Morning.

Just sent you a face book invite.  Good luck with your revision, I'm very happy since mine. 

Most Active