SUPPORT...WELL WISHES NEEDED FOR NICOLE M. !!!

Vivian Prouty
on 2/5/09 9:02 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hi guys...yep it is ME again....bugging you to sign Nicole M's surgery support page.    Come on guys....this sweet young lady is having a RNY Revision on monday.    I just volunteered to be her Angel yesterday.   She has VERY FEW well wishes for her upcoming revision on monday Feb. 9th.   I need you all to PLEASE go to the link below and wish her well.    We all know how important those well wishes are when you get home from surgery.    Just think how it would be if you have already done the surgery....it failed you and you are doing a revision.   Think of the fears that we ALL have felt of the WLS not working for us.    SO lets all PLEASE give Nicole all the love and support that she deserves.    She needs encouragement that the second time around is GOING TO WORK for her !!!!   We want her to feel and know that she is and will be the success that she was meant to be this time.    Thanks so much and God bless you each and everyone !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php? N=M1111438532

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

505dardar
on 2/6/09 12:36 am - albuquerque, NM
Vivian,  try posting this on the DS board.  I know Nicole is having RNY but those peeps are wonderful with their support.  Loads of them are RNYs also.  I posted her well wishes.  We all are praying no matter what surgery one chooses.  D..............
Vivian Prouty
on 2/6/09 3:54 am - Fort Worth, TX
Thanks so very much.   I will go and post there now.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active