wls

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/09 4:10 am - Togo

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/09 12:10 am - AZ
On February 5, 2009 at 9:42 AM Pacific Time, Bearmom wrote:
"On February 4, 2009 at 7:00 PM Pacific Time, Dawn B. wrote: I think the original poster Coconut 678 is very rude and annoying. She deletes almost everything she post. She has good questions and than deletes them. We don't mind answering them. But she is experienced WLS patient so whats up with the protein questions. I try to be nice to everyone on line. My intent is never to be rude but sometimes I do come across that way and I am sorry about it. Just trying to help people in need because alot of people gave me good support when I had my ERNY in July 2 ,2009.   Dawn"

I agree. She's done it enough and acts like an idiot when it's pointed out, so I'm done even going into any posts of hers.

I've wondered before if it is just an intellectual issue or intellectual and emotional.  Either way I think it is fairly obvious someone isn't playing with all the colors in the crayola box.

MsDeniseinPA
on 2/5/09 11:07 am, edited 2/5/09 11:07 am - PA
[quote]I agree. She's done it enough and acts like an idiot when it's pointed out, so I'm done even going into any posts of hers.[quote]

You're right.  We should all avoid her posts. She's not adding any value to this board.
Most Active