wls

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/09 1:04 am, edited 2/4/09 1:04 am - Togo
JRinAz : temper temper.

Deanne K.
on 2/4/09 1:20 am - Tucson, AZ
Why the sarcasim with Joyce?  She only pointed out the obvious.  It's obvious that you edit your posts all the time as it shows when you edit them.  You know people look at posts and hope to help and when they try to help, you go and edit your posts.  I would just like to see you not edit all of your posts.  You have valid questions and people here want to help you and others.  I am sure there are others with the same questions, no question is wrong, so ask away.
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/09 10:09 am - Togo

To 'Deane K': 

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/09 11:02 am - AZ
Most people can't see them.
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/09 7:38 am
I think it gets deleted either by the poster or the admin...not sure,  but it's annoying.
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/09 11:00 am - AZ
I think the original poster Coconut 678 is very rude and annoying. She deletes almost everything she post. She has good questions and than deletes them. We don't mind answering them. But she is experienced WLS patient so whats up with the protein questions. I try to be nice to everyone on line. My intent is never to be rude but sometimes I do come across that way and I am sorry about it. Just trying to help people in need because alot of people gave me good support when I had my ERNY in July 2 ,2009.   Dawn
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/09 11:20 am, edited 2/4/09 2:24 pm - Togo
from Dawn B:  My intent is ... to be rude ...

Yes, I agree with you. You do come across as very rude and  so annoying. 

--------

From Dawn B: I had my ERNY in July 2 ,2009

July 2009?! Are you feeling a little confused today sweetie? This is February 2009. July 2009 hasn't happened yet so you couldn't have had your surgery at that time. Maybe you mean July 2008.

I am just trying to help you hon.

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/09 7:08 pm - AZ
Sorry, I made a typo. Everyone makes them.Thanks for pointed the year out to me. Why didn't you quote me correctly. Maybe you should go to the lap band site..
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/09 11:52 pm, edited 2/5/09 12:29 am - Togo
On February 5, 2009 at 3:08 AM Pacific Time, Dawn B. wrote:

From Dawn G. : (oops i made a typo)
From Dawn B : Sorry, I made a typo.

Is that what it was? All if forgiven then. I am proud of you for fessing up to your shortcomings, hon.  

I look forward to your future postings.

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 2/5/09 1:42 am, edited 2/5/09 6:16 am
"On February 4, 2009 at 7:00 PM Pacific Time, Dawn B. wrote: I think the original poster Coconut 678 is very rude and annoying. She deletes almost everything she post. She has good questions and than deletes them. We don't mind answering them. But she is experienced WLS patient so whats up with the protein questions. I try to be nice to everyone on line. My intent is never to be rude but sometimes I do come across that way and I am sorry about it. Just trying to help people in need because alot of people gave me good support when I had my ERNY in July 2 ,2009.   Dawn"

I agree. She's done it enough and acts like an idiot when it's pointed out, so I'm done even going into any posts of hers.
Most Active