wls

(deactivated member)
on 1/30/09 2:07 pm, edited 2/3/09 12:21 am - Togo

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/09 1:53 pm, edited 2/2/09 3:01 pm - AZ
I thought you had a RNY in 1997. I thought you canceled your lap band last week. So are you now going thru with the lap band. I posted you the other day with no response. I attend the West Valley WLS Group and a bunch of us all got together and made all kind of protein drinks. We had about 10 blenders going. We had so much fun and tried all kinds of good protein drinks.
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/09 12:15 am, edited 2/3/09 8:12 am - Togo
Dawn - I intentionally did not respond to your post.
JRinAZ
on 2/3/09 4:14 am - Layton, UT
Hi there Dawn!
How sweet of you to extend a hand when others may  choose to ignore.  You totally rock!  How are YOU doing?  Are you happy with your revision?  How many nutritional intakes do you plan for each day?  Do you do better with several small ones or do you try and stick with 3?  Are you still losing quickly?  Have you hit any plateaus? 

...looking forward to seeing you again at some of the upcoming AZ WLS get together's!  I'm looking forward to having Bette Sue from Biggest Loser entertain us on Sat while we get some BOTOX!!!!  Woooooo Hoooooo!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/09 10:47 am, edited 2/4/09 11:11 am - AZ
Coconut,

I understand you. I must of posted to you 1 extra time. I just notice all your post lately have been deleted by you. Sorry hon, just trying to help you with your protein question. Good Luck to you...
nurse4lyph
on 2/3/09 10:44 am
what type of revision did you have?
Victory shall be mine -
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/09 6:39 am
Maybe I have missed something?
Most Active