I am doing great! 2 weeks since sclerotherapy

sherriblatt
on 2/7/10 5:39 am
girl, we do .....i've still not lost a freaking pound.....I'm going to get in touch with them and hopefully do another round in a few weeks.  Tell me, how did the doctor know that your food was going into your small intestines so fast.  did you have a swallow study?  I do have some restriction, although not as much as I would like...I can still eat a substantial amount!

I forgot what you said....did you have three injections...he said he almost maxed me out, but there was that word almost and he said there was a slight chance he would have to go back in, buuuutttt....we'll see...soooo upset!!!

how you doing?
Brenda D.
on 6/8/10 3:47 am - Hampden, ME
Thought I'd post my results...I just had my third scelortherapy 2 weeks ago.  I feel quite full for much longer periods.  I am a bit discouraged because I didn't stay on the liquid diet as long as I should have.  They say 2 weeks...just couldn't do it.  If I could do that...I would be thin!  Dr. Thompson has started doing a 4th procedure on people so I think I may need one more.  I NEED restriction to make this work!  I haven't lost much yet....15 lbs. but I have hope.  I need to work on my "head hunger" and why I do the things I do...like sabotaging myself, feeling like I don't deserve this...To bad they couldn't inject something into my brain!  :0)
Most Active