wt

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/09 6:11 pm, edited 1/31/09 12:02 am - Togo

Michele S.
on 1/27/09 11:06 pm
My surgeon bases it on the initial weight.  They di not even weigh me on the day of my first surgery.  Ask them!
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.  ~Author Unknown

411 / 210 / 200
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/09 12:23 am, edited 1/30/09 8:58 am - Togo

Debbie M.
on 1/28/09 2:28 am
Last I read you decided not to get surgery, have things changed?

SW 358/CW 201/Goal - anything below 160
Angel to TEAZ (Michelle)

cuppyb
on 1/28/09 8:33 am - Fort Worth, TX
Revision on 05/20/15 with
I was weighed at the office 4 weeks prior to surgery and then 2 weeks prior at the hospital for pre-op.  No one checked me the day of surgery.  I believe the doctor will send in the last weight from their office.

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.- Author unknown

Magyargal
on 1/28/09 1:13 pm
Hi Cuppy...I just noticed your stats! Wow you are doing great! Keep up the good work. And I know it is hard work. Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

(deactivated member)
on 1/28/09 4:17 pm - AZ
If your surgery is approved I would not worry about it. I know several people that were border line at there BMI. Than before surgery they lost weight and were below the cut off and still had there surgery. I thought you decided not to have your lap band. Maybe you better really think about it more because it sounds like your changing your mind again. Your not a newbie and are experienced in WLS surgery's. I know you mentioned early that you thought you could lose the weight this time because you lost weight in your pre op diet. It it easy for me to lose the weight but I never seem to maintain. This is IMHO. I wish you the best.
Most Active