surgery tomorrow

Mwhittle
on 1/27/09 12:49 pm - Los Banos, CA
OK ladies and gents I am having my revision tomorrow. RNY to Lap band I decided I did not want to be cut up on the inside anymore, but I wanted to do the less avasive surgery this time.
I know for a fact its how you use the tool (the surgery) makes the difference. If I had wanted to eat all the time, and hated that I could not eat what I wanted to eat I may have lose more weight.

So I will keep you all abreast of what happen with this revision. I will keep you updated on the weight loss.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens Me.
Pastor Melvin Whittle
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/09 3:19 pm, edited 1/30/09 9:03 am - Togo
god bless. 

stina1979
on 1/27/09 10:16 pm - OH
Best of Luck to you!  I'm meeting with a surgeon on Tuesday to discuss a revision from RNY to DS.

Kristina
Kristina
Magyargal
on 1/28/09 12:17 pm
God Bless you Pastor Whittle,
        PTL!!! I will be Praying your and for the Surgeons and everyone involved with your surgery. May The Lord Grant you peace and comfort after the surgery too. Our Heavenly Father will be with you. And also with your wife and family too. I know she will be worried about you. Alizka 

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

smittygirl
on 2/4/09 4:46 pm - Bridgeport, CT
Okay now. We're trying to be anxious for nothing but you not posting to tell of your recovery is making us a little ancy. Let us know that you are doing fine. We're praying for you. Be Blessed.

Shana
Most Active