Well Hello Pleather

Cynthia Johnson
on 1/22/09 11:05 pm
I stated in my post yesterday that would update my pic when I could wear the the pleather.  Well here I am in the the pleather.  I couldn't zip it on 12/31/08 for church so I settled for a black suit.  Probably better any way.  LOL  But here I am wearing it now!! Yeah, it's a size 14.  My range of clothes is unbelievable.

I am so thankful for another opportunity to get the weight off.  I am determined to put these hips into a size 6.  Yes I said 6. That is my goal.  OK, 6 here I come and I know you are ready for me!!

All the best to everyone.

505dardar
on 1/22/09 11:14 pm - albuquerque, NM
You look woonnnnddderful!!!!!!!!!!
Cynthia Johnson
on 1/22/09 11:22 pm
Thank you all the best.

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/09 11:37 pm - AZ
Cynthia,

You look fantastic. I can't believe how small your hips and but are. Please make this pictures bigger. I want the full affect. You look so pretty in this picture but you were pretty before your surgery. You want to be a size 6 ? I can't even picture my self in a size 6 maybe a 12. I am very small in my shoulder area. I think I have been a small bone person all my life but I am short. I can wear a size 20 suit jacket. Dillard's had a big sale this past weekend.  Si I tried all the suits on for fun to see what brand fits me the best. I am real small on top but my flabby arms need the extra room. I got 2 pairs of easy spirit slip on  tenny shoes. I don't have to wear a wide any more. My foot has shrunk to a b width. I can't believe it. My wide shoes are to big and fall off. Pleather is in big time now. I had to throw out all my bra's and only have 1 small one now. When are you coming to Phoenix next ? I go back home March 1 and can't wait. Your always welcome to crash at my house when you come to visit. I would love to have you. Deanne is also welcome anytime when she comes to town too ! My renters leave March 1. Than I get my home back. Ya hoo and I can't wait. Getting all my carpet ripped out and getting new tile or wood floors. I already have tile in my bathrooms so I am going to go with what ever is cheaper. Miss ya.

Dawn 
Cynthia Johnson
on 1/22/09 11:53 pm
Hello Dawn and thank you.  I took the pic on the camera phone "Cricket".  I can't get them bigger.  I intend to use a real one once I locate it in the house. LOL.  Hey you looking good to momma.  I see the facial changes, you looking good girl shoot me some pic real soon.  Also, thanks for the offer of the house/invite.  Look forward to hanging out with you.

I see miss g posted a new pic also.  She is looking fab!!
Cynthia

Most Active