surgery coming up

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/09 11:43 am, edited 1/30/09 9:26 am - Togo

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/09 8:56 pm
why are u second guessing it?
Debbie M.
on 1/22/09 9:37 pm
are you sick from worry?  I was just reading on another board about people who have a 2 week freak.  Not sure how far away you are from surgery but it's perfectly normal to be concerned.    I tell myself to think of the alternatives if I don't have the surgery and that's to drag this weight around for the rest of  my life which would be much shorter if I didn't go this route. 
I'm sure you'll be in great hands with your surgeon and have nothing to worry about.  Think how wonderful it will be to be thin and wear normal clothes, do normal things. Hang in there, you're going to do great!

SW 358/CW 201/Goal - anything below 160
Angel to TEAZ (Michelle)

stina1979
on 1/22/09 9:43 pm - OH
I think that your feelings are perfectly normal...  I haven't even seen a revision surgeon yet (Feb 3rd), and am already internally freaking out about the possiblilty of getting revised.  The bottom line is; I can't continue on this way for the rest of my life.  It's not fair to my son, husband and especially myself. 

PLEASE don't back out.  I truly belive that you were given this 2nd chance for a reason.  You should embrace it!

Best of luck!  Please keep us posted.

Kristina
Kristina
jillagin2000
on 1/22/09 10:04 pm
Just go walk up a flight of stairs and try to breathe and feel the pain in your knees.  If that doesn't convince you to not back out I don't know what will!!! :-)
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/09 11:21 am, edited 1/30/09 9:26 am - Togo

Most Active