Hi ...scared I may need a revision

sillylinnie
on 1/11/09 9:43 am - Monroe, OH
Hi there....I have been over here peekn for a while.  I 'm scared I may need some more help with my tool that I got in May of 2007.  A bit about me is I got the sleeve in May 07 and was doing pretty got had about 110 off and at my 9 mth ck had to tell my surgion I had just found out I was two mths preggers.  I kept loosen through out my pregnauncy...(gallbladder went bad during the preg time).  Well I had my little surprise in the end of Sept 08 (the easiest of all my babies) after I had her got down to 265 and well I am now 274 and I have been playn in that 10 lb area since .  I am loggen all my food.  I have tried more I have tried less.  I am doing the wii fit . Nothing.  I bought a walking DVD I am gonna start tomrrow.  But any who I have lost 5.5 pounds recently and that was by doint liquids for 2 days(I got up to 280 over christmas)  I get between 1000 to 1200 cals and 80 to 90 protein a day ... I have 3 kids I chse around and I watch two other kids mine are 3mths 3yrs and 12yrs, watch a 5 and 9 yr old ...ugh but I am tryn to figure out what I need to do now....

highest weight 43 / day of surgery 411 sleeve 5/15/07 lost 143.2 with my sleeve
        7/08/09 TOTALLY Switched baby....weight 286.8 morning of surgery

Monique H.
on 1/12/09 3:12 am
I would say to start voicing your concerns to your surgeon now. At least that is what I did when I first started thinking I needed a revision. I had rny so I don't have much advice, but I just wanted to say that because I know that it has been about a year since I started voicing my concerns and I'm just now going to have surgery. Good luck to you. 
WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
dempsey9878
on 1/12/09 4:45 am
omg everything you said is the same thing ive been saying. I lost 20 pounds real fast and then that was it. I thought i was doing someting wrong, I had gotten like 4 fills and was still able to eat more then a cup of food. I didnt go to the doctors for like 2 months because i was so depressed i finaaly convinced him to give me a upper gi to see if it slipped and sure enough it did. I then told him i wanted gastric because iwas alittle afraid of lapband again. Went through my insurance they said it would take a couple of years to prove there was a complication so i opted to get lapband again. My surgery is set for Jan. 27th 2009. I just had to write you and say thanks. Your message just made my day.
Most Active