Books/reading material

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/09 12:42 am
Do you know of any good books/reading material for someone who is in need of a revision? 
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/09 2:01 pm - Togo
I just looked at your daughters photos. She is just the sweetest little girl! So cute and so tiny. Happy smiles. 

She is undergoing chemotherapy? OMG. How old is she? What a brave little trooper.

God bless.

Oh and about the books. I would suggest getting on the internet and researching. There is so much on the web. Sorry I couldn't recommend a book on revision. 

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/09 10:16 pm
Thanks for your kind words.  She is 2, she has weekly Chemo on Thursdays for a total of 66 weeks.  She has been getting chemo since Sept 15th of 2008.  She has 2 Optic Gliomas, brain tumors on the optic nerve.  That is why she wears glasses, the tumors are causing her eyes to cross.  The glasses arent really correcting, but it makes it easier for her to see and it also just looks better, LOL.  When she has completed chemo and is stable they will do surgery to correct the crossing.  If you look in my signature, there is a link to her site that I update to make sure that everyone can remain up-to-date on her progress.
Most Active