Did You Move To Lose Today? I love new beginnings!

Kathy S.
on 12/30/08 10:16 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Hey Everyone

I for one will be so glad this year is over....not a good one for me on soooo many levels 

We say we are going to reflect and make changes rather it be losing weight or other areas of our lives, but the end of one year and the beginning of a new year is a great time to do so.

Moving and Losing is my number one goal.  Getting
Back On Track is another. One thing I am going to do is make an effort to write things down more.  We all know this is a great way to get a clear picture of what is happening with our eating and exercising...

So my friends, Did You Move To Lose Today?  Come on in and let us know how great you are doing, what works and not  We are here for each other

Happy New Year

Take care,
Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Nita S.
on 12/31/08 3:38 am - Avondale, AZ
Hi Kathy,

Yes I am moving to loose today.  Today my DD and SIL got the keys to their new home, so we are in moving mode.  the entire day will be spent on and off a moving truck and loading and unloading boxes.  Feels so good to have something positive to do.  Hubby has agreed to lay low and be an arm chair supervisor so I do not have to worry about him.  Have a great day oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Kathy S.
on 12/31/08 3:42 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Sounds like  you will be doing the moving, movin and losin routine today

What a special time...enjoy and get a great workout!

Take care,
Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active