Did You Move To Lose Today? Let's Get Back On Track!

Kathy S.
on 12/30/08 3:11 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Hey Everyone

How are you doing?  Are you like me and realizing this year is almost over.  I don't know about you but this year can let the door hit it in the a$$ on the way out.  It was not a good one for me at all   With my husbands health issues I let myself go and feel like crap and looking foward to getting
Back On Track   Not to mention all the heartach and suffering going on around us. 

Come on members and let's get this new year started right  Exercise is key to feeling well, strong and losing weight and keeping it off

Come on in and share with us, Did You Move To Lose and or Maintain Today?  If you are not working out, commit now, we are here for you  Be sure and stop by the
Back On Track Group and sign up now!  Together we can make 2009 the BEST EVER

Take care,
Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Nita S.
on 12/30/08 3:32 am - Avondale, AZ

WOW Kathy,
I could have written this post right down to the health issues of my husband, which are on going and still in the beginning stages.  I too need to get myself on track and get moving.  I am going upstairs and get my pedometer and walk the halls while my husband goes in for yet another test this afternoon.  Thanks for the reminder that I count too and I need to take care of me. 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Kathy S.
on 12/30/08 3:40 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Hi Nita,

My friend do what you can but it's hard.  My husband has to have his hip replaced and he started to fall.  I was a gym rat but ended up not leaving the house and had to do everything.  I was emotional pooped...next thing you know it's been months, I didn't take the time to eat right and I am a mess right now...

So if you can put the brakes on now, please do..  But it's hard, I know....if you need support we are here for each other.

See you at our group

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/08 5:30 pm - AZ

Kathy,

What a great post !!! I really needed to hear that. I did move to lose today. I cleaned my mom's house for 5 hours in the morning and than took a break and finished cleaning again for 5 hours plus I volunteered for the Sheriff's Posse today for 4 hours. Talk about a work out for me. I was going non stop. That is really alot for me because I need my knee's replaced. Before my revision surgery I could not really do nothing because of a ton of medical issues. But today I went like hell !! Tomorrow I am going to the gym and do the treadmill and ride the bike. That's alot for me but I must push myself. Thanks again for the nice and get motivated post.

Happy New Year !!

Dawn

Most Active