Back from my Cruise and my Revison is

latinasoi
on 12/28/08 10:10 am - Orlando, FL
Well I did it.  I actually went on a cruise 2 weeks after surgery.  I DID NOOOOOT GAIN!!!!  I lost 20 pounds so far.  My revision was on the 24th of November.  I feel so fortrunate to have been able to have this surgery.  My best wishes to everyone online.  I hope all believers had as Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.

By the way was anyones weight gain different???? What i mean is that I notice that I am not losing in the same places as when I had the initial surgery!!!

My arms and gut don't seem to be losing, maybe it's the damn diabetes or......I don't know
lisabelll
on 12/29/08 9:58 am
Really????  You went on a cruise 2 weeks after surgery???  Was your surgery laproscopic???  I asked DH to take 3 weeks off to help me take care of the kidlets.  I plan to take off 6 weeks!!!  But, mine is going to be open and he is also going to be fixing my hernia.  I am just amazed!!!

Great work with the weight loss!!!  One more week to go for me 
ginau
on 12/31/08 11:35 pm - mesa, AZ
Wow !! You go GIrl !!

I need a cruise too.

My weight loss is diff this time .  It's slower  but I always notice it in my mid section - think you can almost see hips on me ! LOL  I dont care where it comes off ~ as long as it goes away .

Make darn sure to stay on on your vitamins and  Water .  

Question - gas, Bloating yet ?? 

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

cuppyb
on 1/4/09 1:28 am - Fort Worth, TX
Revision on 05/20/15 with
Glad you got to take your cruise.  I went on one 5 weeks post-op; had been planned for over 8 months with other family members and the revision date was given to me 3 weeks before my surgery and it needed to be done.

Did you just do liquids or how was it getting your protein in?  I had a very difficult time getting food on the ship - in addition to what I was able to eat at the time I have a lot of food allergies including onion, garlic, scallions, radishes, chives, and shellfish.  So the buffett wasn't a good option and although I had contacted Celebrity months in advance about my dietary restrictions - they had stated they would accomodate and never did.  Good thing I had brought protein supplements with me. 

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.- Author unknown

Most Active