OT Puggy Dawn San Antonio Questions

JennP
on 12/25/08 11:28 am - Royal Oak, MI
I believe I read that you live in SA.  We are moving to SA in the next couple of months or so and I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind ??? 

First the Pug questions...we have two puggies and my husband is very concerned about the critters( ie..spiders, scorpions, etc...) that may be of interest to them.  As you know, pugs like to eat and play with whatever comes in their path.  Do you have any suggestions or comments about how pugs adapt to Texas?  We are from Michigan and there really isn't much they can get into here.

Second, I am two months out from my RNY and will need to transfer to a weight loss clinic/surgeon/RNY experienced doctor in the SA area and am looking for recommondations.

I have not posted often but am a very frequent lurker and always appreciate and enjoy your posts.  Any info you can provide is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Jennifer
Katrina B.
on 12/25/08 11:35 am - Prestonsburg, KY
You may want to post this over on the RNY board, she frequents that one.
JennP
on 12/25/08 11:37 am, edited 12/25/08 11:37 am - Royal Oak, MI
hmm.. I thought I did.???

oops..just realized what I did...thanks!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/25/08 12:41 pm - Togo
No, actually this is the revision board. but still that doesn't mean you can't post here. you can. that's fine.

but if the rny is your first wls surgery you'd probably get more information and better feedback on the other board where people are having their first wls.  

on this one you will see people having the rny because they are revising from a lap band to a rny mainly. and other wls. the people on this board have had wls and are now contemplating or scheduled for a second wls. 

Most Active