Gina"s update

ginau
on 12/24/08 6:15 am - mesa, AZ

Well as I round out the year  I reflect back and  Wow what a year..

revision  May 7th, Down an additional 50 lbs to my lowest weight in 20 yrs ... 262  yahoo a reason to celebrate.  6 weeks off work to find out my Job was eliminated and I went to work in another dept .

Took in a room mate in Nov ..  not used to living with another person. let alone another animal in my house - BUT it's going good and I actually like the dog.

Going thru a depression  in Nov, Dec ,  My new  job has come to an end and I will be looking for  new career opportunities in 2009 - not freaked out yet !! I have 7 months of severance pay to collect while I look.  But I do pray I find something quick so I can double dip on income and pay off some debt.

2009 - I look forward to  be healthier, happier and wiser !!! 

Nita S.
on 12/25/08 1:35 am - Avondale, AZ
Hi Gina,
You have had busy and stressful year.  I wish for you health happiness and a career that suits your every need in 2009.  You are an inspiration to me, and I always look forward to your positiveness and insight.  Thank you for being there for us, we are all better for it.

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

luvinleah5960
on 12/28/08 7:31 am
Hi Gina, I read your post and wanted to tell you Good luck in the new year. I read your post all the time and am glad your back. I am sorry you went through depression. I have been there too and can tell you it does get better.
ginau
on 12/28/08 8:54 pm - mesa, AZ
Leah

Thank you for your support.   I have chosen to take the high road and keep my spirits up and  now realize I have a few options out there.

Everything happens for a reason !! I am going to make the best out of it !! think a career change might be a good thing ,, afterall I have lost a person  and the new me needs a new JOB!

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

happy girl
on 12/31/08 12:39 pm
you look fabulous..i hope u feel as great as you look!  onward and upward for 2009

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

Most Active