Need advice

(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 4:55 am - Gainesville, FL
i have a ulcer, and needed surgery to have it removed... well surgery was for Monday... i go in, was expecting him to remove my surgery, so i am able to eat, and start losing weight again... Okay should explain, i have not been able to eat, i get sick on it, and i been in alot of pain, like on a scale 1-10 its a 12... bad .. so i get to the er, get knocked out, wake up a hour later.. he didn't do the surgery he said Ulcer is gone, it healed, but i'm still getting sick and in pain.. this is the 3rd ulcer i get, and it comes and goes.. i had gastric bypass 3 years ago, so yeah.. but no surgery, and he doesnt know whats wrong with me why i cant eat and why im in pain so i'm just upset and mad right now... he wants me to do a bastric swallow whatever that is i'm so upset and mad.. i wish i felt better, but now its the waiting game.. also the stupid dr at the hospital gave me persits, after i told him i was allergic to them!! he tried to tell me oxycotten wasnt persits!!! im like yes it is.. i dont know what to do girls.. i cant eat, i get sick and im in pain all the time and i gained 30 pounds back and i dont know what to say to this surgeon i need a new DR i am so stressed i could cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 9:29 am
I had a pretty bad  ulcer that I took meds for, It healed, but I stay on anti acid meds (prevacid) to keep from getting another.  I'm not sure that I have heard of them removing an ulcer...but ya never know now-a-days.  What about your gallbladder? Do you have it?  That made me sick too, had it taken out in Feb and havent been sick (like that) since.  Good luck to ya!
(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 11:17 am, edited 12/25/08 12:12 am - Togo

mm

(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 11:29 am - Gainesville, FL
i tried bubble bath :( not helping.. i been on prevcid, and it doesnt matter it still comes i dont know what to do.. im just not happy, i cant eat, i get sick, im in pain this is just horriable.. and i have no support either :(
(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 7:27 pm, edited 12/25/08 12:14 am - Togo

mm

Most Active